Submit Your Question
- Questions which are of interest to a wide range of readers are given preference. Esoteric questions may be of great interest to the submitter but are unlikely to be chosen as the Question of the Week.
Questions which show some knowledge of and which interact with theology are preferred. Questions which we have already addressed in Apologetics Kenya published work or in the articles posted on this site are of little interest. So check these resources first, particularly the Question of the Week Archive, before submitting your question.
- Questions should be self-contained. Do not send a link to some YouTube video or published article and ask, “What is your reaction to this?”
- Questions should focus on a single issue. Do not ask multiple, unrelated questions.
- Questions should be genuine questions. Please do not submit your views on some issue, e.g., the problem of evil, and ask, “What do you think of this?”
- Questions from non-Christians are especially welcome.
- Questions requiring a discussion should be asked in the forums.
- Questions must be in English.
Run spell-check before submitting your question!
Note that in submitting a question, Apologetics Kenya reserves the right to freely use your question at apologeticskenya.org or for publication purposes in any way that the organization chooses to do so.
COMMON QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Does God exist and if yes, how can you prove He does? View Answer
- How is Jesus God and how is He the only way to the Father? View Answer
- Where did Jesus say He is God unequivocally? View Answer
- Did Jesus resurrect after death and if yes how can you prove it? View Answer
- What is the trinity and is it in the Bible? View Answer
- Do Muslims and Christians worship the same God? View Answer
want to KNOW?
Ask your Question HERE
Do you want to become effective in defending your faith and the gospel? The need to give the reason for the hope that we have in Christ is mounting. As a Christian, you have come across people who challenge your faith. We sometimes feel inadequate in responding to all these challenges. This certificate is specifically designed to equip anyone with the tools to effectively respond to the questions that a new generation is asking.